Is nice an adjective or verb? adjective, nic·er, nic·est. pleasing; agreeable; delightful: a nice visit. amiably pleasant; kind: They are always nice to strangers.
What are nice words?
Is nice a noun or a verb?
Nice is an adjective meaning ‘pleasant’, ‘enjoyable’ or ‘satisfactory’: …
What is the noun form of nicely?
nicely, adverbniceness, nounnicish, adjective.
Is the word cute an adjective?
adjective, cut·er, cut·est. attractive, especially in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.
What is a unique word?
Some common synonyms of unique are eccentric, erratic, odd, outlandish, peculiar, quaint, singular, and strange. While all these words mean « departing from what is ordinary, usual, or to be expected, » unique implies singularity and the fact of being without a known parallel.
What are 5 good synonyms?
- adj.pleasant, fine.
- adj.moral, virtuous.
- adj.competent, skilled.
- adj.useful, adequate.
- adj.reliable; untainted.
- adj.kind, giving.
- adj.authentic, real.
What are 5 positive words?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish. …
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial. …
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ. …
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished. …
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective. …
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous. …
- generous. genius. genuine. giving. …
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
Is dog a verb or noun?
dog (noun) dog (verb) dog–eared (adjective) dog–eat–dog (adjective)
Can nice be used as a noun?
Pleasantness, especially of behaviour or personality; agreeableness.
What is a adjective word list?
A-D List of Adjective Words
Is good a adverb?
The rule of thumb is that good is an adjective and well is an adverb. Good modifies a noun; something can be or seem good. Well modifies a verb; an action can be done well.
What are some noun words?
A noun is a word that refers to a thing (book), a person (Betty Crocker), an animal (cat), a place (Omaha), a quality (softness), an idea (justice), or an action (yodeling). It’s usually a single word, but not always: cake, shoes, school bus, and time and a half are all nouns.
What are some cute words?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
Is cute a compliment?
Cute is just another flattering compliment used to describe someone’s allure and charm. … “For anyone selecting what words they want to use, cute is a good starter because it doesn’t have to have a sexual tone, so there’s a little bit less pressure to call someone cute if you’re nervous.”
Is the word cute an adjective or adverb?
cute Definitions and Synonyms
Nov 4, 2017
What is the happiest word?
In the end, they had a huge list of words as ranked by happiness. The happiest word: Laughter. The least happy: Terrorist.
What are some badass words?
What is the most beautiful word?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words
- 1 Sequoia (n.) (A 7 letter word that has the letter Q and all 5 vowels) A redwood tree, especially the California redwood.
- 2 Euphoria (n.) …
- 3 Pluviophile (n.) …
- 4 Clinomania (n.) …
- 5 Idyllic (adj.) …
- 6 Aurora (n.) …
- 7 Solitude (n.) …
- 8 Supine (adj.) …
What can I say instead of so good?
synonyms for very good
What is a big word for good?
What is another word for good?
What can I say instead of great?
Great, satisfying, exceptional, positive, acceptable, satisfactory, valuable, superb, marvelous, bad, wonderful, favorable, excellent, respectable, honest, useful, talented, efficient, reliable, able.
What is a nice word for K?
To save your ass from such embarrassing situations, read these nice words that start with K as it will be able to help you out.
- Keen. Definition: to be very interested to do something. …
- Kempt. Definition: a person who maintains a neat, and clean condition. …
- Kind-hearted. …
- Knowledgeable. …
- Knockout. …
- Kudos. …
- Karaoke. …
What is a inspiring word?
Inspirational word: a word used to mentally stimulate one toward a specific outcome.