What are 10 powerful words?
In reverse order, here are my Top 10 Powerful Words:
- #10. STRUGGLE. Struggle is a precious gift. …
- #9. ADVENTURE. This is a topic which is always sure to excite me, my next adventure. …
- #8. NATURE. …
- #6. CURIOSITY. …
- #4. CREATIVITY. …
- #1. FREEDOM.
What is unique word?
adjective. existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics: a unique copy of an ancient manuscript. having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable: Bach was unique in his handling of counterpoint.
What are 3 most powerful words?
It can enable you to see how God can empower your prayers, tear down hindrances to healing and open the pathway to receiving His blessings into your life. Three little words that change your future. Do you know the three most power words? According to Derek Prince, they are, ‘I forgive you.
What’s a powerful word?
A power word (also sometimes confused as a trigger word) is a word that evokes an emotion and a response. It instills in people the desire or need to respond to whatever you’re presenting them with.
What are the 12 powerful words?
What are the twelve powerful words? Trace, Analyze, Infer, Evaluate, Formulate, Describe, Support, Explain, Summarize, Compare, Contrast, Predict. Why use the twelve powerful words? These are the words that always give students more trouble than others on standardized tests.
What is the happiest word?
In the end, they had a huge list of words as ranked by happiness. The happiest word: Laughter. The least happy: Terrorist.
What are some cute words?
synonyms for cute
What are interesting words?
Explore the Words
- zenith. the highest point of something.
- zealot. a fervent and even militant proponent of something.
- yearn. desire strongly or persistently.
- yawner. a person who yawns.
- xenophobia. a fear of foreigners or strangers.
- x-axis. the horizontal axis in a plane coordinate system.
- wonky. …
What are the new words for 2020?
10 new English words you should know in 2020
- Stan. Meaning: An extremely excessively enthusiastic and devoted fan (stalker-fan).
- Nomophobia. Meaning: Fear or worry at the idea of being without your phone or unable to use it. …
- Peoplekind. …
- Bottle episode. …
- Carbon sink. …
- Buzzy. …
- Sober-curious. …
What are the two most powerful words?
The 2 most powerful words in the english language are “I AM” Because what comes after I AM will shape your life. What you speak after “I AM” … What you BELIEVE after “I AM” will control your decisions and shape your life.
What is the most common word?
100 most common words
|Word||Parts of speech||OEC rank|
What are 3 words that best describe you?
Good Words to Describe Yourself (+ Example Answers)
- Diligent / Loyal / Reliable. I am always the first person my friends call because they know I am always there for them. …
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary. …
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader. …
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious. …
- Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.
What are some empowering words?
Change Your Life Today!
50 Most Empowering Words
What is the most positive word?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish. …
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial. …
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ. …
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished. …
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective. …
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous. …
- generous. genius. genuine. giving. …
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
What are some power words?
Examples of emotional power words
Who made the 12 powerful words?
Larry Bell, author of « The 12 Powerful Words » and a nationally-recognized educational consultant, identified twelve words that are commonly used in standardized tests that cause students’ difficulty when they encounter them.
What is the saddest word?
The English Language Top 11 Saddest Words or Phrases
- Goodbye – Adios, adieu, sayonara or cheerio. …
- It Might Have Been – …
- Time For Bed – …
- Lonely – …
- Terminal – …
- Heartbroken – …
- Regrets – …
- Back To School –
What are the most positive words?
I hope each word represents a small step towards creating a more positive approach life in the new year — and the new decade.
What is the oldest word?
Mother, bark and spit are some of the oldest known words, say researchers. … Mother, bark and spit are just three of 23 words that researchers believe date back 15,000 years, making them the oldest known words. The words, highlighted in a new PNAS paper, all come from seven language families of Europe and Asia.
How do you describe cute?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
How do you respond to something cute?
5 ways on how to respond when someone calls you cute: When it’s a crush
- 01“You must be looking at a mirror.” …
- 02“Coming from you, that means a lot.” …
- 03“I guess hanging out with you rubbed off on me.” …
- 04“Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else. …
- 05“I guess that makes two of us! …
- 06“Thank you, I appreciate that.”
How do you express a girl in one word?
The most important tip when you want to impress girls with words is to convey a sense of dominance while being romantic.
- Vocabulary to impress your girlfriend or date.
- Enticing. Enticing means attractive. …
- Wondrous. …
- Stunning. …
- Elegant. …
- Breath-taking. …
- Ravishing. …
What word takes 3 hours to say?
That’s called: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia and it’s one of the longest words in the dictionary.
What are badass words?
What are some powerful words?
The Massive 401+ List of Power Words
Jul 15, 2019