What are positive words?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish. …
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial. …
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ. …
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished. …
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective. …
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous. …
- generous. genius. genuine. giving. …
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
How do I write about me?
To get started, check out these 9 tips on how to write an essay about yourself:
- Create a List of Questions. …
- Brainstorm and Outline. …
- Be Vulnerable. …
- Use Personal Examples. …
- Write in the First Person. …
- Don’t Be Afraid to Show Off…But Stay on Topic! …
- Show Personality. …
- Know Your Audience.
What are nice words?
What is the happiest word?
In the end, they had a huge list of words as ranked by happiness. The happiest word: Laughter. The least happy: Terrorist.
What are interesting words?
Explore the Words
- zenith. the highest point of something.
- zealot. a fervent and even militant proponent of something.
- yearn. desire strongly or persistently.
- yawner. a person who yawns.
- xenophobia. a fear of foreigners or strangers.
- x-axis. the horizontal axis in a plane coordinate system.
- wonky. …
How do you write 5 sentences about yourself?
Some statements you should be able to include:
- I am proud of myself.
- I am making a difference.
- I am happy and grateful.
- I am making my time count.
- I am honest with myself.
- I am good to those I care about.
What is unique word?
adjective. existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics: a unique copy of an ancient manuscript. having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable: Bach was unique in his handling of counterpoint.
What are some cute words?
synonyms for cute
What are 5 positive words or phrases?
You can become a more positive person by starting to practice these phrases that super successful people always say.
- I admire you. Super positive people are appreciative. …
- You can do it. Super positive people are supportive. …
- I value you. …
- You can count on me. …
- I believe in you. …
- You are kind. …
- I trust you. …
- You are smart.
What’s the most beautiful word in the world?
“Cellar Door” One of the most famous theories comes from Lord of the Rings author J.R.R. Tolkien, who proposed in a 1955 speech that “cellar door” is the most beautiful word (or phrase) in the English language.
What is the oldest word?
Mother, bark and spit are some of the oldest known words, say researchers. … Mother, bark and spit are just three of 23 words that researchers believe date back 15,000 years, making them the oldest known words. The words, highlighted in a new PNAS paper, all come from seven language families of Europe and Asia.
What is a unique word?
Some common synonyms of unique are eccentric, erratic, odd, outlandish, peculiar, quaint, singular, and strange. While all these words mean « departing from what is ordinary, usual, or to be expected, » unique implies singularity and the fact of being without a known parallel.
What are 10 powerful words?
In reverse order, here are my Top 10 Powerful Words:
- #10. STRUGGLE. Struggle is a precious gift. …
- #9. ADVENTURE. This is a topic which is always sure to excite me, my next adventure. …
- #8. NATURE. …
- #6. CURIOSITY. …
- #4. CREATIVITY. …
- #1. FREEDOM.
What is a rare word?
50 Rare Words That Are Useful to Know
- Accismus (noun) Accismus is a useful term for pretending to be disinterested in something when you actually want it. …
- Acumen (noun) …
- Anachronistic (adjective) …
- Anthropomorphize (verb) …
- Apricate (verb) …
- Bastion (noun) …
- Burgeon (verb) …
- Convivial (adjective)
How do you write 3 sentences about yourself?
Here are some statements that recruiters love:
- “I am eager to learn.”
- “I am determined.”
- “I never give up until I get something right.”
- “I get on well with all kinds of people.”
- “I like to keep a positive attitude.”
- “Hard work doesn’t bother me. …
- “I enjoy facing challenges.”
- “I like everything I do to be well-organized.”
What are 5 sentences?
- My mom taught me to finish everything on my plate at dinner.
- The only problem with a pencil, is that they do not stay sharp long enough.
- Our school building is made of bricks.
- Every night I get woken up by the sound of a barking dog across the street.
- Salad is for rabbits.
Is unique a good word?
“Unique” is a great word. Have no fear, though. … You can even quickly learn another 23 words that are alternatives to “unique” (words that are similar but slightly different).
What is the most beautiful word?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words
- 1 Sequoia (n.) (A 7 letter word that has the letter Q and all 5 vowels) A redwood tree, especially the California redwood.
- 2 Euphoria (n.) …
- 3 Pluviophile (n.) …
- 4 Clinomania (n.) …
- 5 Idyllic (adj.) …
- 6 Aurora (n.) …
- 7 Solitude (n.) …
- 8 Supine (adj.) …
How do you describe cute?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
What is the mean of cute?
adjective, cut·er, cut·est. attractive, especially in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment. appealing and delightful; charming: What a cute toy! affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms. mentally keen; clever; shrewd.
What is a good positive quote?
“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.”
What are 10 kind words?
10 Positive Words You Should Be Using Everyday
- I love myself.
- I believe in myself.
- I choose to be happy.
- I can be successful.
- I’m more than good enough.
- I choose to be a positive person.
- I’m grateful.
- I appreciate.
What is a good word for 2020?
Here are 20 words worth watching in 2020.
- Send It.
What is the world’s worst word?
‘Moist’ – a word apparently despised the world over – is about to be named the worst word in the English language. The word has emerged as a clear frontrunner in a global survey conducted by Oxford Dictionaries.
What is a pretty word?
Beautiful Words Related to Appearance or Emotions
Some of the most beautiful words refer to feelings or visual appeal. aesthetic – pleasing appearance. ambivalence – conflicting feelings or emotions. demure – modest, not calling attention to oneself. diaphanous – delicate, translucent, very lightweight.
Leave a comment