What are the 50 examples of antonyms? Antonym Examples
|Achieve – Fail||Giant – Dwarf||Random – Specific|
|Attack – Defend||Liquid – Solid||Sunny – Cloudy|
|Blunt – Sharp||Marvelous – Terrible||Timid – Bold|
|Brave – Cowardly||Noisy – Quiet||Toward – Away|
|Cautious – Careless||Partial – Complete||Tragic – Comic|
What can I say instead of?
synonyms for can
What are the 10 examples of antonyms?
Types of Antonyms
Examples include: boy — girl, off — on, night — day, entrance — exit, exterior — interior, true — false, dead — alive, push — pull, pass — fail.
What are the 50 examples of synonyms?
50 Examples of Synonyms With Sentences
- Magnify – expand: He magnified their happiness like their pain.
- Baffle – confuse, deceive: The bad news he received consecutively confused him.
- Beautiful – attractive, pretty, lovely, stunning: You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.
What are the 20 antonyms?
List of Antonyms
What is a said word?
The word said is the past tense of the verb « say, » but it can also be used as an adjective to refer to something that has been previously introduced. … In that vein, the word offers a reference to something that was mentioned earlier.
What can I say instead of I think?
Ways to Say I THINK
|In my opinion…||I believe…|
|To my mind…||It is my view…|
|As far as I’m concerned…||It’s my belief that…|
|The way I see things is that…||I honestly believe that…|
|As I see it…||To my way of thinking…|
What can I say instead of I Love You?
Try these simple but thoughtful ways to tell someone what they mean to you.
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
What are the 10 examples of synonyms?
Synonym Examples H-M
- happy – content, joyful, mirthful, upbeat.
- hardworking – diligent, determined, industrious, enterprising.
- hate – abhor, loathe, detest, despise.
- honest – honorable, fair, sincere, trustworthy.
- however – nevertheless, nonetheless, yet.
- hypocrisy – duplicity, falseness, deceit.
What are the 100 examples of antonyms?
Here are 100 antonyms examples;
- about – exactly.
- above – below.
- absence – presence.
- abundance – lack.
- accept – refuse.
- accidental – intentional.
- active – lazy.
- add – subtract.
What are antonyms and examples?
Antonyms are words with opposite meanings. For example, good and bad. Synonyms are words with similar meanings. For example, tiny & small.
What are 5 good synonyms?
- adj.pleasant, fine.
- adj.moral, virtuous.
- adj.competent, skilled.
- adj.useful, adequate.
- adj.reliable; untainted.
- adj.kind, giving.
- adj.authentic, real.
What is another word for 50 50?
What is another word for 50-50?
|in half||in two|
|half and half|
What is an antonym for photo?
Antonyms. color dull unglazed unattractive invulnerability safety unavailability.
What is opposite word?
Opposites in English – Word list – A – F
What is opposite of listen?
listen. Antonyms: disregard, ignore, refuse, repudiate. Synonyms: hear, attend, hearken, incline, give ear, heed.
Is saids a real word?
Past tense and past participle of say. Named or mentioned before; aforementioned: The party to the contract subsequently breached said contract.
How do you say say in British?
In Standard English this is pronounced as ‘he/she/it sez’, and not ‘he/she/it says’. So it’s the shortened version ‘sez’ that is standard; the full form ‘says’ is now considered non-standard, dialectal.
Is says a real word?
1. to utter or pronounce; speak: to say a word. 2. to express in words; state; declare: Say what you think. 3. to state as an opinion or judgment: I say we should wait here. 4. to recite or repeat.
What’s a better word for I think?
What is another word for I think?
|I expect||I surmise|
|I estimate||I gather|
|I presume||I suppose|
|I anticipate||I fancy|
How do you say I think in different ways?
How to Say I Think in Different Ways
- I guess…
- As I understand it…
- I consider that…
- I esteem that…
- I deem that…
- As I see…
- I assume that…
- I feel that…
What can I say instead of so many?
What is another word for so many?
|a buildup||a bulk|
|a great quantity||a trillion|
What is a stronger word than I love you?
Cherish – I cherish my time with you.
This is stronger than the word ‘love’ in that it shows just how much you value spending time with them.
What are the 3 words better than I love you?
Phrases that should be as important to us as a declaration of love.
- « I forgive you. » I forgive you for all the things have done, or will do, that may hurt me. …
- « I’ll sacrifice for you. » I’ll sacrifice my time for you. …
- « I respect you. » I respect you for who you are, and not for what I feel you deserve.
How do you say I love you in a cute way of texting?
I Love You Text Messages
- I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you! …
- I wish I was there with you! …
- Missing you lots and looking forward to seeing you soon!
- Just another reminder of how much I love you! …
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life, and I’m counting the days/hours until I can see you again!