What is the opposite of Revive? revive. Antonyms: extinguish, kill, depress, exhaust, discourage, droop, fade, wither, decline, die. Synonyms: reanimate, revivify, resucitate, refresh, reassure, recover, awake, live.
What does to be concluded mean?
1 : to bring to an end especially in a particular way or with a particular action conclude a meeting. 2a : to reach as a logically necessary end by reasoning : infer on the basis of evidence concluded that her argument was sound. b : to make a decision about : decide concluded he would wait a little longer.
What’s another word for rejuvenate?
Frequently Asked Questions About rejuvenate
Some common synonyms of rejuvenate are refresh, renew, renovate, and restore. While all these words mean « to make like new, » rejuvenate suggests the restoration of youthful vigor, powers, or appearance.
What does bring back mean?
1 : to come back with (something or someone) What did you bring back (with you) from your vacation? Bring your roommate back with you when you come home for the holidays. You promised to bring me back a present.
What does it mean to be amiable?
amiable, good-natured, obliging, complaisant mean having the desire or disposition to please. amiable implies having qualities that make one liked and easy to deal with. an amiable teacher not easily annoyed good-natured implies cheerfulness or helpfulness and sometimes a willingness to be imposed upon.
What is conclusion sentence?
What is a Concluding Sentence? The conclusion is the last sentence in your paragraph. … – Restate the topic sentence using a different kind of sentence. – Wrap up your paragraph.
What is an example of conclusion?
Sentence #1: restate the thesis by making the same point with other words (paraphrase). ~ Example: Thesis: “Dogs are better pets than cats.” Paraphrased: “Dogs make the best pets in the world.”
Does conclude mean conclusion?
to bring to an end; finish; terminate: to conclude a speech with a quotation from the Bible. to say in conclusion: At the end of the speech he concluded that we had been a fine audience. to bring to a decision or settlement; settle or arrange finally: to conclude a treaty.
How can I rejuvenate my skin?
How to rejuvenate dull skin
- Go gentle on your skin. …
- Avoid hot water. …
- Make exfoliation part of your routine. …
- Add a serum to your lineup. …
- Make a date with a face mask. …
- Maximize your moisturizer. …
- Stimulate collagen growth with a retinoid. …
- Consider an in-office procedure.
What is rejuvenate hair?
By clearing out your older, thinner hairs which may have been a victim of DHT, you’re making way for beautiful, new hair to regrow. The shedding should subside in just a few weeks, as the hairs which the minoxidil has sparked into life start to grow and thicken.
What does breathe new life into mean?
: to give new energy and excitement to (something) She is credited with breathing new life into contemporary art. The singer managed to breathe life into some tired old songs.
What is another word for bring back to life?
To resurrect is to bring someone back from the dead. You can also resurrect things that are inactive or out of use.
What does bring back memories mean?
If something brings back a memory, it makes you start thinking about it. Your article brought back sad memories for me. American English: bring back /brɪŋ ˈbæk/
What is the word for bringing back memories?
Some common synonyms of recall are recollect, remember, remind, and reminisce. While all these words mean « to bring an image or idea from the past into the mind, » recall suggests an effort to bring back to mind and often to re-create in speech.
What is a good sentence for amiable?
Amiable Sentence Examples
She had an amiable personality, always ready with a kind word and a smile. It was amazing how amiable two people could be when their time together was going to be short.
Is being amiable a good thing?
The amiable personality type is a very patient and well-balanced individual. They’re quiet but witty. They’re very sympathetic, kind, and inoffensive—amiables do not like to offend people. An amiable is easy going and everybody likes the amiables.
How do you speak amiable?
Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of ‘amiable’:
- Break ‘amiable’ down into sounds: [AY] + [MEE] + [UH] + [BUHL] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
- Record yourself saying ‘amiable’ in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.
How can I start my conclusion?
When writing your conclusion, you can consider the steps below to help you get started:
- Restate your research topic.
- Restate the thesis.
- Summarize the main points.
- State the significance or results.
- Conclude your thoughts.
How do you end a conclusion paragraph?
Ending the Essay: Conclusions
- Conclude by linking the last paragraph to the first, perhaps by reiterating a word or phrase you used at the beginning.
- Conclude with a sentence composed mainly of one-syllable words.
How do you write a concluding sentence?
- summarising the points you have made.
- repeating words or phrases (or synonyms for them) from the topic sentence.
- using linking words that indicate that conclusions are being drawn, for example, therefore, thus, resulting.
How do you write a good conclusion example?
What to include in a conclusion
- End the essay on a positive note.
- Communicate the importance of your ideas and the subject matter.
- Provide the reader with a sense of closure.
- Reiterate and summarize your main points.
- Rephrase and then restate your thesis statement.
How do you write a persuasive conclusion?
How To Properly End A Persuasive Essay
- Restate the thesis. Don’t repeat the main topic verbatim. …
- Summarize your main points. You don’t need to get into much detail here. …
- Insert a concluding comment or call to action. This is your closing statement so make it count.
What is your conclusion?
Your conclusion is your chance to have the last word on the subject. The conclusion allows you to have the final say on the issues you have raised in your paper, to synthesize your thoughts, to demonstrate the importance of your ideas, and to propel your reader to a new view of the subject.
How do you write a conclusion?
How to Write a Conclusion
- Include a topic sentence. Conclusions should always begin with a topic sentence. …
- Use your introductory paragraph as a guide. …
- Summarize the main ideas. …
- Appeal to the reader’s emotions. …
- Include a closing sentence.
What is conclusion in your own words?
A conclusion is the last part of something, its end or result. … The phrase in conclusion means « finally, to sum up, » and is used to introduce some final comments at the end of a speech or piece of writing.
How do you start a conclusion example?
Conclusion Starter Ideas for Essays and Speeches
- all things considered.
- given these points.
- I feel we have no choice but to conclude.
- in conclusion.
- in drawing to a close.
- in general.
- in light of this information.