What’s a word for keep going? In this page you can discover 14 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for keep-going, like: persevere, continue, proceed, keep on, progress, support, advance, endure, patronize, patronise and bridge-over.
How do you say keep going in different ways?
- hang on.
How do you say keep going for someone?
These phrases are ways to tell someone to keep trying:
- Hang in there.
- Don’t give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say ‘die’.
- Come on! You can do it!.
What is the difference between keep on doing and keep doing?
Both mean « continue + gerund« . The difference is that « keep on » is a phrasal verb, while just « keep » is not.. Thank you very much!
What is a better word for has?
What is another word for has?
|enjoys||has possession of|
What are some good words of encouragement?
130+ Words of Encouragement To Get You Through A Difficult Time
- “You are not here merely to make a living. …
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — …
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. …
- “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. …
- “Courage, dear heart.” — C.S. Lewis.
What should I say for encouragement?
- “You got this.”
- “Good luck today! …
- “Sending major good vibes your way.”
- “I know this won’t be easy, but I also know you’ve got what it takes to get through it.”
- “Hope you’re doing awesome!”
- “Time to go kick cancer’s ass!”
- “Keep on keeping on!”
How do you encourage someone to stay strong?
Instead, try these alternatives.
- I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m here for you.
- I can’t imagine how you feel right now.
- This is a hard time. Do you need anything from me?
- It’s okay to take your time. …
- I know how much you loved them.
- I wish I had the right words. …
- Your strength is inspiring.
- This doesn’t define you.
How do you help someone who is struggling?
When Someone You Love Is Having a Tough Time, Remind Them of These 20 Things
- It’s OK Not to Be OK. …
- You’re Not Alone. …
- Let Go of Blame. …
- Struggles Make You Stronger. …
- Take a Step Back. …
- Nothing Lasts Forever. …
- Take Things Step By Step. …
- Look For The Open Door.
WHEN TO USE keep and keep on?
KEEP ON means to continue. e.g. « Keep on working hard. » « Keep on shoveling the snow. » « Keep on thinking of a good answer to his question. »
What is the meaning of keep up the good work?
: to continue doing good work He was told to keep up the good work.
Are keeping well meaning?
« Keeping well » means « keeping healthy ». So « I hope you’re keeping well » is a slightly old fashioned greeting.
What is another word for has been?
What is another word for has been?
|past it||Stone Age|
|done for||had it|
What are synonyms for experience?
synonyms for experience
What is another word for can do?
What is another word for can-do?
What are the most positive words?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish. …
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial. …
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ. …
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished. …
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective. …
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous. …
- generous. genius. genuine. giving. …
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
How do you uplift someone?
It’s the small things.
- Be 100 percent present. …
- Invite them for a (healthy) meal. …
- Take them for a walk outside. …
- Take them to a yoga or meditation class. …
- Ask them to point out some of the positive things that are happening to them. …
- Invite them to join you in supporting a cause or helping someone else. …
- Compliment them.
What are some positive phrases?
You can become a more positive person by starting to practice these phrases that super successful people always say.
- I admire you. Super positive people are appreciative. …
- You can do it. Super positive people are supportive. …
- I value you. …
- You can count on me. …
- I believe in you. …
- You are kind. …
- I trust you. …
- You are smart.
Is it OK to say stay strong?
DON’T SAY: Stay strong.
When someone passes, it’s perfectly normal to break down in tears, feel weakened by the loss, or even feel absolutely exhausted. When someone tells you to be strong, they mean well, but it just feels like they’re telling you not to process your feelings.
What is the most powerful quote?
21 of the World’s Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. …
- “Everybody is a genius. …
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw.
What do you say when someone dies unexpectedly?
What to say when someone dies unexpectedly
- This is such a tragedy. I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. I’m so sorry you’re going through this.
- I can’t believe Sam is gone. You must be devastated. I just wanted to say that I’m here for you.
- I’m thinking of you. This is so unexpected and so sad.
What are some positive sayings?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” – …
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – …
- “Do good and good will come to you.” – …
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – …
- “Positivity always wins… …
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” – …
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – …
- “Keep looking up…
What to say when someone is really struggling?
I’m so sorry it’s happening to you
. ‘ »
How To Give Advice: Less Fixing, More Listening
- What’s the best way I can support you right now?
- Do you need someone to vent to? Or would you like my advice?
- How are you feeling about [whatever tough experience your friend is going through]?
- Tell me about your thought process.
What to say to someone who is going through hard times?
Ideas to consider include:
- “Thank you for all you do for us, but now is a time to take care of yourself as well.” …
- “I’m proud of you.” …
- “I hate that you’re going through this, but I know that you’ve got this.” …
- “Remember when you were there for me? …
- “Here’s how we’re going to take care of your work while you’re away.”
What are the physical signs that someone is struggling emotionally?
Physical symptoms include:
- Heaviness in your chest, increased heart rate or chest pain.
- Shoulder, neck or back pain; general body aches and pains.
- Grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw.
- Shortness of breath.
- Feeling tired, anxious, depressed.